Thursday, August 18, 2005

A peculiar inheritance..

Today, I reached home, sweaty and stinky from a run, and was greeted by the sight of my mum surrounded by piles of clothes and squeaking 'retro, retro'.. apparently, she has a workplace dinner and dance on saturday, with the theme 'retro'.
She proceeded to unearth an alarming array of clothes hoarded for the last 40 years.. these included brown snake skin leather pants, floral bell bottoms, a number of see-through frou frou tops ... you get the picture.
it has been two hours since i got home and she is STILL trying the clothes and bringing out new/old stuff.. woah...
My sis has since joined the fray.
i'm wondering - will that be me 40 years from now?
My mum is rather adorable as she putters around.. but 40 years of clothes?hmm.. hopefully not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home