Monday, September 19, 2005

Wedding fatigue

With the seventh month over, there's a sudden deluge of weddings.. Actually, it's 'just' three over three weekends, and in fact one is that of a very good friend.. but with a dinner pending tomorrow, I have SWF - sudden wedding fatigue.
Woke up this morning and felt that'empty stomach' feeling.. this vague sense that you've been drugged and kicked and just woke up with amnesia.. ever felt that way before?
Don't think i can ascribe it to the weddings per se, but rather a general sense of .hopelessness.. What's with that? Have i fallen to the prey of the 'one in ten singaporeans suffer from depression' statistic? Is this the time for prozac? I hope not.
Think positive.. watched 'Under the Tuscan sun' which made me laugh and cry, did work, sniffled, prayed, wrote the wedding speech (made me smile) and now blogging.
Is my only cure to work or move? Why do I feel ..sad.. when my mind is at ?rest?
Maybe i just think too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger dindon said...

at least you attend wedding
i have to attend the other type ...
who more sianz?

1:05 AM  
Blogger tania said...

keep going

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home