Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another father figure

My OM (Operations Manager) just volunteered to match-make me with someone!
Hahahah.. so cute right?
Ever since I volunteered to help him out with his communication skills, he’s been exuding this very fatherly vibe towards me.

Today, he sat me down for breakfast coffee and very seriously asked me if I have made plans to take my Masters because it would definitely benefit me in the long run.
Soooo sweet!
He went on to say how it’s best to study while I still don’t have that many family commitments and so on.
So I (half-)jokingly mentioned that can’t get married anyway so needn’t worry about the family commitments..

Suddenly, he had a bright glint in his eye and started to talk about this family friend, waxing lyrical about this guy’s virtues and how it was that good guys didn’t seem to be able to find themselves girlfriends.

Hmm..

‘So how?’

Er.. hmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Tan said...

I have this jingle "Say A Little Prayer for Me!" (from My Best Friend's Wedding) going on and on in my head after reading this.

3:48 PM  
Blogger still seeking said...

Hmm... best friend's wedding has many unfavorable connotations for me.. heh heh...

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home