Saturday, October 08, 2005

The object of seeking

Re-reading my previous entries, I find that instead of 'quirky', I come across as rather schizophrenic in my blog.. I vacillate from thankful, pensive and thoughtful to whiny, angry and confused.
It is very peculiar that I have found so much beauty in blogs of great Christian writers (readromans.blogspot.com) , yet I remain tickled pink over the most vulgar obscenities in rockson.blogspot.com.
It would sound too cliched to say that I am still searching for myself.. Then again, my blogger id is 'still seeking'.
I would like to stop my narcissistic searching of myself. Who am I but dust and ashes, a limited mind in a confusing world? I need to focus my search on the One who says ' You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart' Jeremiah 29:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home