Monday, April 11, 2011

A long time to come back to where I started

The wonders of technology.

4 years on and this little blog still clings on to its little niche in cyberspace.

Reading it has been a balm and I wonder at my utter ingratitude and the discontent that plagues me now despite all that I have received in these 4 years.

In place of 'lonely monsters', a loving, supportive partner who thrills, challenges, calms, soothes me. With this bedrock of support, i have felt free to expend copious amounts of energy on my career - and the results have been rewarding.

A scholarship after 5 years of waiting, a home of our own, a car, a bike licence, a life a life a life built together.

All my dreams have come true.

Yet these few weeks, restlessness has licked at my heels.

Reading my posts of long ago, I wonder how - why. Is this growth again?

When you long for blessings that you may not name, and when you grieve knowing not the cause, then indeed you are growing with all things that grow, and rising toward your greater self. – Khalil Gibran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home