Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Massage vs Sex (as if I know so much)

I am quite convinced that the chances of getting satisfied from a good massage must be better than the chances of getting satisfied from sex.
The argument is as follows : masseuses (masseusi? masseuse? I'm getting confused here..) are specifically trained to relax/shiok-ify various muscle groups. Then, they are specifically paid to devote all their strength and skill to rub away every single strain from your muscle groups for 1 - 1.5 hours.
Now, unless we are talking about paid-for sex (which we are not, or rather, I will not), the chances that my future life partner will be as skilled or as devoted would be.... slim.
SO.
Try House of Javanese massage. My bones almost melted. Wah-leow-eh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aurora said...

I beg to differ. Sex wins pants i mean hands down i believe.

10:18 PM  
Blogger mercuri2000 said...

BTW learning all the muscle groups are not easy. I can attest to that. I really doubt these masseuse (aiks)can "master" it.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home