Monday, February 20, 2006

My New Toy

After much hemming and hawing, I finally bought it - a mini UFO catcher machine.!

For those who do not undertsand - it's a mini version of those glass boxes in arcades with the claw (think Toy Story) that catches soft toys. It even comes with irritating circus music and applause when you do manage to catch a sweet! (Instead of soft toys one puts sweets in this one).

I salivated the moment i saw it.. one of my fantasies come to live!! (Ok, odd fantasy i know. But compared to... never mind.)

Once again, the reaction of everyone was telling.
My mum - Aiyo, like you very deprived in childhood like that. Make me feel so guilty!
Me - HUH?!?!? Okaaaay.. Just be happy for me can?

My sis - Rolls eyes.
Me - Lalalala... Wait till I catch a sweet!

TM - Ooooohhh... I want one in pink!!
Me - Let's have UFO Catcher competitions!

Cellina - hahaha.. You're so funny!
Cellina's boys - transfer and teach in my school can?
Me - Big grin.

Tomorrow I shall bring my machine to school and see how everyone reacts.

Woo hoo!

Now whether I get my breath mint after my sambal belachan lunches all depends on.. skill.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Tan said...

Typical, typical, typical.

As usual, if there is a long way (and a wrong way), still seeking has found it!

*Applause amid irritating circus music*

But on a more Freudian level, the fact that you like to grab your sweets with a claw... I feel his/their pain!

8:20 AM  
Blogger still seeking said...

My Reaction : You're just jealous. Hmph.

As for your Freudian theories, i guess it's more about the excitement of whether or not I get the sweet...
(Although today I did just shake the whole darn thing around till the sweet fell out... hmmm.. )

10:57 AM  
Blogger Eugene Tan said...

Guys, you've heard the woman! She SHOOK the whole darn thing around till the sweet FELL OUT! *Ouch! OUch! OUCh! OUCH!*

Talk about intimidating.

2:52 PM  
Blogger still seeking said...

You seem to think that certain sensitive portions of your anatomy are referred to as sweets.. I think not sir..

Pervert.

=P

4:20 PM  
Blogger Eugene Tan said...

Well well well. You need to examine your mental model. That's all I'd say.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home