Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Another surprise at work

Hahaha.. one of the girls who reports to me at work just asked me if I would want to go to Taiwan with her group of friends during the June hols. (I couldn’t)

She then followed up by asking my age, and proceeded to giggle that she had a male friend in her group who is 31…..

More match-making from colleagues! Soooo cute!
(Or can everyone see the expiry date ticking away on my forehead?)
Hahahah..

But – I’m feeling surprisingly happy with myself lately.
Maybe it’s the love and acceptance I feel from my friends.
Maybe it’s the knowledge that my recent bout of dating was just an exploration of different ‘genres’ of guys, who are also equally exploratory and therefore understandably non-committal.
Maybe it’s knowing that I can happily continue day-to-day without a partner if I don’t fret too much.

=)

4 Comments:

Blogger Eugene Tan said...

Aiyoh, why make yourself sound like a Marks and Spencer Quick Sale Discount item? You can still afford to hold out!

3:38 PM  
Blogger dindon said...

yeah dont give in to them!!!

1:19 AM  
Blogger S said...

well uhmz u still got the thing going on in u lady. so i hope u don close ur doors on other guys. hohoho.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Eugene Tan said...

Miss, you very stress is it? No see new updates for a long time liao. U ok or not?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home