Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Keeping myself company

It seems the older I get, the more personal space I want and enjoy. Or perhaps I've just learnt to like my own company more. That's a good thought.

I had the perfect (solo) evening today.
- Ate what I was craving for dinner (tomyum ban mian) while listening to music on my radio phone. The eat until sweat kinda meal.
- Then exercised. (Climbed up 22 storeys in heels,too lazy to change into contacts and run)
- Then watched a weepy Jap movie until past sunset and my living room grew dark and took on the ambience of a cinema. (of course by then i was bawling my eyes out)
- Nice hot bath
- Blogging
- Minimal marking
- Anticipate a good read later on. ('This is my best' compilation of solid writers' best works)

There.

Of course, if I was to do this everyday I would feel damn sad. But sandwiched in between daily evening appointments, this was restful.

Odd how we take whatever is routine for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home